Wednesday, December 7, 2016

2016 can kiss my ass

It has been awhile since I posted any updates here. I could blame a plethora of things, but I will just say 2016 is an asshole. I plan on doing a hard reboot of what I have already written because I have grown and changed as a person and as a writer. My writing should reflect that. Also, things are problematic and just groan worthy. I can't believe I wrote it. Once I have brought things up to my higher standards of gutter writing, I can progress into a conclusion. My hopes are for at the very least a self publication by 2017. I'm actually setting timelines for myself. It works for other things, why not my writing. If you are actually reading this, thank you. I appreciate sticking around through ups and downs and horrible prose. May the new year be better than the one before, If not, may aliens come and take us away before it gets worse.

<3
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment